Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in University Park. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in University Park. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including University Park & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services University Park homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in University Park?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in University Park. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The University Park Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in University Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in University Park? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN University Park
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves University Park and communities nearby: