Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Maryland. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maryland. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maryland – including Baltimore, Columbia & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Maryland should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Maryland. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maryland, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
MD Tree Trimming serves the entire state of Maryland:
Baltimore • Columbia • Germantown • Silver Spring • Frederick • Waldorf • Ellicott City • Glen Burnie • Gaithersburg • Rockville • Bethesda • Dundalk • Towson • Bowie • Bel Air South • Aspen Hill • Severn • Wheaton • North Bethesda • Potomac • Hagerstown • Odenton • Catonsville • Woodlawn