Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Union Bridge. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Union Bridge. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Union Bridge & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Union Bridge homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Union Bridge?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Union Bridge. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Union Bridge Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Union Bridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Union Bridge? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Union Bridge
MD Tree Trimming serves Union Bridge and the surrounding area: