Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Temple Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Temple Hills. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maryland – including Temple Hills & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Temple Hills homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Temple Hills?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Temple Hills. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Temple Hills Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Temple Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Temple Hills? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Temple Hills
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Temple Hills and the surrounding area: