Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in St. James. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. James. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including St. James & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. James should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. James?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in St. James. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The St. James Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. James, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. James? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. James
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves St. James and communities nearby: