Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in St. Charles. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Charles. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maryland – including St. Charles & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in St. Charles should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Charles?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Charles. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The St. Charles Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Charles, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Charles? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Charles
MD Tree Trimming serves St. Charles and communities nearby: