Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Smith Island. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Smith Island. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Smith Island & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Smith Island homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Smith Island?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Smith Island. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Smith Island Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Smith Island, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Smith Island? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Smith Island
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Smith Island and neighboring communities: