Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Silver Spring. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Silver Spring. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Silver Spring & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Silver Spring homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Silver Spring?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Silver Spring. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Silver Spring Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Silver Spring, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Silver Spring? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Silver Spring
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Silver Spring and communities nearby: