Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Pittsville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Pittsville. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maryland – including Pittsville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Pittsville homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Pittsville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Pittsville. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Pittsville Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Pittsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Pittsville? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Pittsville
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Pittsville and neighboring communities: