Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Oxford. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Oxford. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Oxford & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oxford need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oxford?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Oxford. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Oxford Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oxford, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oxford? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oxford
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Oxford and the surrounding area: