Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Overlea. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Overlea. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maryland – including Overlea & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Overlea homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Overlea?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Overlea. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Overlea Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Overlea, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Overlea? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Overlea
MD Tree Trimming serves Overlea and the surrounding area: