Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Olney. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Olney. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Olney & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Olney homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Olney?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Olney. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Olney Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Olney, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Olney? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Olney
MD Tree Trimming serves Olney and the surrounding area: