Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in North Kensington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Kensington. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maryland – including North Kensington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services North Kensington homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in North Kensington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in North Kensington. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The North Kensington Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Kensington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Kensington? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Kensington
MD Tree Trimming serves North Kensington and the surrounding area: