Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Newark. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newark. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Newark & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Newark should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Newark?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Newark. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Newark Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newark, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newark? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newark
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Newark and the surrounding area: