Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Largo. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Largo. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Largo & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Largo homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Largo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Largo. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Largo Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Largo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Largo? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Largo
MD Tree Trimming serves Largo and neighboring communities: