Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kettering. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kettering. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maryland – including Kettering & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Kettering homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kettering?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kettering. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Kettering Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kettering, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kettering? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kettering
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Kettering and communities nearby: