Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Hagerstown. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Hagerstown. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Hagerstown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Hagerstown need to schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Hagerstown?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Hagerstown. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Hagerstown Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Hagerstown, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Hagerstown? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Hagerstown
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Hagerstown and communities nearby: