Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Germantown. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Germantown. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Germantown & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Germantown need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Germantown?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Germantown. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Germantown Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Germantown, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Germantown? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Germantown
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Germantown and neighboring communities: