Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Edgewood. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Edgewood. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Edgewood & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Edgewood should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgewood?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Edgewood. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Edgewood Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgewood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgewood? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgewood
MD Tree Trimming serves Edgewood and communities nearby: