Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Edgemere. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Edgemere. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Edgemere & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Edgemere should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgemere?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Edgemere. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Edgemere Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgemere, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgemere? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgemere
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Edgemere and the surrounding area: