Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Colesville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Colesville. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Colesville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Colesville homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Colesville?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Colesville. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Colesville Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Colesville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Colesville? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Colesville
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Colesville and the surrounding area: