Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Catonsville. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Catonsville. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Catonsville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Catonsville homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Catonsville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Catonsville. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Catonsville Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Catonsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Catonsville? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Catonsville
MD Tree Trimming serves Catonsville and neighboring communities: