Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Burtonsville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Burtonsville. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Burtonsville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Burtonsville homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Burtonsville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Burtonsville. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Burtonsville Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Burtonsville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Burtonsville? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Burtonsville
MD Tree Trimming serves Burtonsville and the surrounding area: