Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bowie. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bowie. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Bowie & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bowie should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bowie?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bowie. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bowie Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bowie, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bowie? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bowie
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Bowie and communities nearby: