Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Bladensburg. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bladensburg. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Bladensburg & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Bladensburg homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bladensburg?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bladensburg. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Bladensburg Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bladensburg, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bladensburg? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bladensburg
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Bladensburg and the surrounding area: