Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Bethesda. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bethesda. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Bethesda & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bethesda should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bethesda?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bethesda. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bethesda Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bethesda, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bethesda? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bethesda
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Bethesda and neighboring communities: