Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Baltimore. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Baltimore. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Baltimore & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Baltimore need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Baltimore?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Baltimore. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Baltimore Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Baltimore, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Baltimore? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Baltimore
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Baltimore and communities nearby: