Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Ashton-Sandy Spring. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ashton-Sandy Spring. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Ashton-Sandy Spring & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Ashton-Sandy Spring homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ashton-Sandy Spring?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Ashton-Sandy Spring. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Ashton-Sandy Spring Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ashton-Sandy Spring, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ashton-Sandy Spring? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ashton-Sandy Spring
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Ashton-Sandy Spring and neighboring communities: