Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Arbutus. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Arbutus. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Arbutus & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Arbutus homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Arbutus?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Arbutus. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Arbutus Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arbutus, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arbutus? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arbutus
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Arbutus and communities nearby: