Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Annapolis. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Annapolis. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Annapolis & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Annapolis need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Annapolis?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Annapolis. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Annapolis Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Annapolis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Annapolis? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Annapolis
MD Tree Trimming serves Annapolis and communities nearby: