Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in St. Leonard. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in St. Leonard. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including St. Leonard & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in St. Leonard should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in St. Leonard?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in St. Leonard. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The St. Leonard Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in St. Leonard, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in St. Leonard? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN St. Leonard
MD Tree Trimming serves St. Leonard and the surrounding area: