Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Shady Side. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shady Side. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maryland – including Shady Side & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Shady Side should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shady Side?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shady Side. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Shady Side Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shady Side, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shady Side? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shady Side
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Shady Side and neighboring communities: