Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in New Carrollton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Carrollton. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including New Carrollton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in New Carrollton should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in New Carrollton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in New Carrollton. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The New Carrollton Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Carrollton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in New Carrollton? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN New Carrollton
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves New Carrollton and communities nearby: