Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Mount Airy. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mount Airy. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Mount Airy & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Mount Airy need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mount Airy?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Mount Airy. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Mount Airy Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mount Airy, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mount Airy? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mount Airy
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Mount Airy and communities nearby: