Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lexington Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lexington Park. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Maryland – including Lexington Park & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Lexington Park homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lexington Park?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lexington Park. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lexington Park Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lexington Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lexington Park? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lexington Park
MD Tree Trimming serves Lexington Park and neighboring communities: