Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Maryland homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands
MD Tree Trimming serves Lansdowne-Baltimore Highlands and communities nearby: