Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Landover Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Landover Hills. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Landover Hills & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Landover Hills need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Landover Hills?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Landover Hills. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Landover Hills Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Landover Hills, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Landover Hills? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Landover Hills
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Landover Hills and the surrounding area: