Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Kensington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kensington. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Kensington & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Kensington homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Kensington?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Kensington. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Kensington Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kensington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kensington? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kensington
MD Tree Trimming serves Kensington and communities nearby: