Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Friendship Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Friendship Village. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Maryland – including Friendship Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Friendship Village need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Friendship Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Friendship Village. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Friendship Village Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Friendship Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Friendship Village? MD Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Friendship Village
MD Tree Trimming serves Friendship Village and the surrounding area: