Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Essex. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Essex. That’s where we come in! MD Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Maryland – including Essex & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services Essex homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Essex?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Essex. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Essex Tree Pruning Process
MD Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Essex, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
MD Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Essex? MD Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Maryland homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call MD Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Essex
MD Tree Trimming proudly serves Essex and neighboring communities: